Saturday, July 19, 2014

A backlog of outfits

hat & jumpsuit - both topshop

top & jeans & sandals - topshop
dress - topshop
top - urban outfitters (waheyyyy!), jeans & shoes - topshop
top - topshop
jacket - Brooklyn flea market, jumper + jeans - topshop
socks - topshop, shoes - juju
Ok so I think what we have all discovered after reading this post is that 99% of my wardrobe comes from Topshop. I'm sorry. Seriously though, as a Topshop employee I get discounts plus a special 'uniform allowance' on 3 items per season.. so can you see what I mean when I say it's hard to resist? Especially when I'm surrounded by the clothes 24/7.

I'm also supposed to be saving (a big trip around Thailand & move to Australia later this year doesn't come cheap!).. so pretty much the only clothes I buy now are 'uniform'.

Definitely have my eyes on the gorgeous culottes in store at the moment. These cream crepe pair and these leafy-print pair. The only dilemma is that I feel I have so little to wear them with! A loose, button down v-neck blouse would go perfect, paired with some dainty heeled sandals.. it's just a shame that I don't own (nor have the expenses to buy) either!

Shall I get the culottes? If so, which pair?! What's on your wish list at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. i do not even know how you cope working for topshop, i would be permanently skint! i love the cream culottes.. with a black top and mules, ah… now i need them too!! xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love all of those outfits - and those socks are amazeballs! :)
    Annoa
    fshnfrnzy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop do have the best stuff after all :p Love all of your outfits, perfect for summer
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely jumpsuit! x

    ReplyDelete