Sunday, July 27, 2014

Breakfast




 






Breakfast is easily my favourite meal of the day. Whether it be a bircher muesli, a humungous fruit bowl, a fully-loaded superfood smoothie or a classic nana ice cream - it's always something I enjoy both creating and devouring.
The fun thing is that breakfast is like a pizza (hear me out on this one..). The toppings, the combinations and the bases are infinite. Maybe you want seeds one day and then nuts the next. If so, what nuts? There's almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts.. The list is endless! Yum.

What's your favourite breakfast? (Join me in this breakfast appreciation.) 

P.S I'm fully aware my future profession will not be in the field of food photography - forgive me!

2 comments:

  1. I am a fellow breakfast lover haha, great pictures :)
    Would love if you would check out my blog
    A Fashion Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look delicious, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. Lately I've been loving yoghurt with banana, some sort of berry and chia seeds.

    ReplyDelete