Saturday, August 30, 2014

My London bucket list


Earlier this year, when I was going through one of those 'epiphany' stages, it came to my attention that I really take for granted living in London. Yes, I live in the outer, residential suburbs, but I think it is such an interesting, cultural city that in all honesty, I doubt anyone has explored fully. This is why I decided to make a 'London bucket list'. My list consists of caf├ęs I've seen people eat brunch at on Instagram, bars I've seen raved about on TimesOut, and various other hidden gems of the capital. 


So, without further ado, here it is:


inSpiral Lounge, Camden
Mildreds, Soho
Portobello Road Market
26 grains @ Old Street Station
The Good Life Eatery, Chelsea
The Luna Cinema 


The Detox Kitchen, Knightsbridge/ Carnaby Street

Retreat cafe, Soho

Kensington Roof Gardens

Stoke Newington Road Market
NAMA, Westbourne Green


Rooftop Film Club, Peckham/ Shoreditch/ Ealing/ Peckham/ Stratford

Tibits, Mayfair
Frank's Cafe, Peckham
East End Thrift Store, Whitechapel
Alexandra Park, Haringey
Kew Gardens
Dalston Superstore, Dalston
Queen of Hoxton, Shoreditch
The Alibi, Daltson
The London Particular, New Cross
The Nest, Dalston
Hoxton Pony, Shoreditch
V&A Museum of Childhood, Bethnal Green
Chin Chin Labs, Camden


I suppose I should really do a list of Londons secrets I have visited, and loved; Wild Food Cafe, Richmond Park and Saatchi Gallery, to name a few.

Any recommendations to add to the list? Have you got any places that you're eager to be crossed out on your 'to do' list?

4 comments:

  1. i think it's natural for us humans... that we take for granted the place where we are from. :) i would love to visit London in the future. :"> i'm in love with your city!~

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! I 1000% recommend visiting London!

      Delete
  2. You've got quite a long list actually but I hope you see them all and look forward to seeing your experience on here. I'd probably recommend Red Dog Saloon (there are a couple in London) coz I usually like a challenge and makes it just that bit more fun if you're going with friends :)

    http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete