Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Borough Market



Hellooo all!

So if you read my last post you would know of my London bucket list, a list comprising of various cafés, parks, bars, and attractions across London. When I am in need of serious catch up with a friend, I always refer to my bucket list as to where we could spend the day. My face lit up when my friend Laura suggested starting the day with lunch at Borough Market - that's one, long overdue, visit crossed off my list. 

Borough Market was everything I imagined - a bustling open space with vendors selling everything from fresh coconut water to shandy, pulled pork to pad Thai. Laura opted for a slice of cheesecake (this was her 2nd of the day - her first being for breakfast), whilst I had some sort of Egyptian concoction; grains topped with caramelised onions and doqqa. 






After walking over London Bridge, we then hopped on the tube towards Sloane Square (Chelsea) to do a spot of window shopping. After spending literally hours bus hopping around the capital - making the use out of our free London bus travel I guess? - we called it a day.

4 comments:

  1. Love your tennis skirt, I need some new ways to style it :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-best-of-aw1415-campaigns.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look, lovely pictures!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jean jacket is the bomb. Love the rolled up sleeves. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and the food looked amazing too :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete