Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Playlist For a Total Cheese-Fest


You may or may not be aware, but I am a lover of all things 'naughties' and 'nineties'. Pop culture from this era is something I would not call a 'guilty pleasure' but rather something I would shout loud and proud about. A mix of both old and new, here is my ultimate cheese pop playlist!

S Club 7 - Reach


Miley Cyrus - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Five - Keep on Movin'

Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There

Avril Lavigne - Sk8r Boi

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway



Backstreet Boys - I Want it That Way


Camp Rock - Who Will I Be

Hilary Duff - What Dreams Are Made of

Aaron Carter - Candy

Miley Cyrus - Full Circle (or any old school Miley for that matter)

S Club 7 - You're My Number 1

Busted - Air Hostess

Eiffel 65 - Blue

Black Eyed Peas - Where is the Love




OPM - Heaven is a Halfpipe

Phantom Planet - California

Blink 182 - All The Small Things

Mcfly - 5 Colours in Her Hair

Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

Ultimate - Freaky Friday Soundtrack

Avril Lavigne - Complicated




Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

Atomic Kitten - The Tide is High

Alphabeat - Fascination



B*Witched - C'est La Vie


S Club Juniors - Puppy Love

Now please join me in listening to the above playlist all day, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment