Monday, September 29, 2014

Wild Food Cafe







I returned yesterday to one of my favourite eateries - Wild Food Cafe. This visit was definitely prompted by Deliciously Ella's post, which left me craving their raw vegan gourmet cuisine! I dragged my mum along (who, by the way, hesitates to call a meal a 'meal' without meat somewhere added in to the dish), and even she devoured her dish (whilst also frequently stealing off my plate). I went for the cafe's most popular option - the Wild Pizza, whilst my mum chose the Philosopher's Salad from the specials menu. We then tucked in to a slice of chocolate and berry cake for dessert.

I highly recommend the Wild Food Cafe to anyone and everyone, vegans and non-vegans. 

P.S. If you're making a visit, the Wild Pizza was to die for!!! (As was the cake, yum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment