Friday, October 24, 2014

Autumnal Layering



Here's a final autumnal outfit post before I leave.

I guess that's one thing I'll (slightly) miss about England and it's cooler climate - Autumn 'fashion'. (I say 'fashion' a bit apprehensively as I've grown to hate that word.. a bit too clique-y for me.)

I'll miss roll necks and oversized fluffy jumpers. I'll miss wearing long cozy pyjamas with an old ragged hoodie over the top. I'll miss the perfect outfit that is created when you find a scarf to match the colour of your winter coat. Tartan shirts and layers galore.

But, summer is calling, and this time next week I shall be in the sunshine. I will be outside, free to wonder new places and roam in the fresh air - and that is where my heart is most content.

Expect a final update/leaving post before the big departure on Tuesday!

For now, in true Shona-fashion, I leave you with a quote I came across this week,

It’s not who you are that holds you back - it’s who you think you are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment